Contract Type: Part Time/Permanent
Advert Start Date: 10 October, 2017
Advert End Date: 25 October, 2017
Salary: £4,082.79 approximate annual salary
Location: Little Stoke
Weekly Hours: 10 hours per week
Job Category: Catering
Vacancy Ref: D8675/740
Weekend Catering Assistant based at Little Stoke Primary School - 10 hours per week
This post is based within Integra.
Integra is the trading arm of South Gloucestershire Council
Interview date will be on the afternoon of 1st November 2017
This is an all year round post with an approximate annual salary of £4,082.79.
An enhanced DBS ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children’s and Adults Barred List checks will be required for this role.
Local government salary-related pension offered, together with other council benefits.
About the roles:
Would you like the opportunity to assist us in providing an all year round lifeline service to South Gloucestershire residents? We are looking for a committed individual to join the Catering team at our Community meals kitchen. We are looking for someone who uses their initiative and takes pride in their work. You will also be expected to undertake any other duties associated with the day to day running of a high production kitchen.
• Preparation of sandwiches.
• To assist colleagues as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of the service
• To actively partake in daily cleaning duties and complete cleaning schedules
• To assist the Kitchen Unit Managers in any task associated with catering to ensure delivery of service
• To communicate with colleagues in a polite and friendly manner.
• To carry out such other duties as are required and as are commensurate with the grade of the post.
• High standard of cleanliness/hygiene
• Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety and hygiene regulations are complied with in all the work undertaken.
Please ensure that you provide detailed evidence of your experience or ability to satisfy the requirements on your application form. This information is required so your application can be assessed and will hopefully allow you to move forward in the recruitment process.