Contract Type: Part Time/Permanent
Advert Start Date: 07 February, 2018
Advert End Date: 21 February, 2018
Salary: £8.19 per hour, £8,541 per annum.
Location: Please refer to job summary
Weekly Hours: 20 hours per week, All Year Round
Job Category: Cleaning/Caretaking/Street Cleansing
Vacancy Ref: EC282/805
High Level Cleaning Operative
• 20 hours per week, All Year Round, 13:00 to 17:00 but with the ability to be flexible.
Based within Integra - Integra is the trading arm of South Gloucestershire Council
This post is based at Broad Lane, Yate and will cover various school and non-school locations in South Gloucestershire.
This role is available immediately, satisfactory to pre-employment checks being completed.
Under the direction of the Area Cleaning Supervisor to undertake individually, or as part of a team, the cleaning of location to the standard and quality of the specification for the work as determined by Integra Cleaning Services.
This post has a starting hourly rate of £8.19, all year round. The approximate starting salary for this post is £8,541 per annum.
An enhanced DBS ‘Disclosure and Barring Service’ check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children’s and Adults Barred List checks will be required for this role.
Local government salary-related pension offered, together with other council benefits.
About the roles:
The key duties include:
• To carry out in depth and deep cleaning tasks within kitchens.
• To carry out specialised cleaning tasks i.e carpet shampooing, floor renovation and at height tasks using access scaffolding.
• To be able to work flexibly, responding to emergencies outside normal working shift patterns if required.
• To organise resources in an effective and efficient manner to fulfil day to day operational requirements.
Please ensure that you provide detailed evidence of your experience or ability to satisfy the requirements on your application form.
This vacancy closes on 21 February 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 2 March 2018